As an evolved leader, you've come to understand that success no longer depends solely on your individual efforts, but on your ability to influence, persuade, and motivate others. It's more about collaboration, consensus building, buy-in, and getting the most out of your teams.
Marketing U works with high-performing senior executives and CEOs to develop leadership skills and enhance leadership presence.
Our executive coaches act as confidantes, creative thinking partners, and sounding boards for senior leaders with big agendas, demanding schedules, and complex decisions to make.
Working with a Marketing U executive coach, leaders . . .
- Grow their leadership and organizational skills;
- Become more effective communicators and listeners;
- Enhance strategic thinking and decision-making abilities;
- Increase their ability to motivate, inspire, and develop their own teams;
- Learn to empower and engage others;
- Increase their conflict resolution and consensus-building skills;
- Learn to facilitate difficult conversations;
- Become more focused, personally and professionally;
- Make lasting and positive changes in the way they work or live;
- Learn to coach and mentor others.
Optimizing Team Performance
Marketing U not only works with senior executives and CEOs, but with members of their corporate teams. Executive Coaching makes smart, competent teams even better by expanding potential and optimizing individual and team performance. Teams that are confident, committed, and capable are more productive and more likely to achieve results.
About our coaches
Harriett Simon Salinger, MSW, MCC
Debra Valle, MCC