Tailored to meet your needs from a one-hour seminar to an interactive workshop for individuals and teams
Selling the Brand When It's
YOU utilizes a process loosely adopted from Fortune
500 advertising agencies. The process helps organizations discover their unique brand identity,
resulting in a cohesive vision and strategic plan.
This process guides you and your team members
to . . .
- Explore your unique brand essence and current position
in the marketplace;
- Define your vision, objective and target marketing
- Discover the spirit/soul of your target audience;
- Create a unique selling idea capable of propelling
your marketing efforts forward.
Who benefits from the
workshop? Any marketing or public relations team, professionals, non-profits, or senior teams looking for unique ways to communicate
their services. The learning is especially pertinent
when an organization is . . .
- Launching a new idea, service or product;
- Dissatisfied with their current marketing and promotional
- Interested in attracting a broader audience or specific
type of clientele;
- Experiencing a slump in sales due to increased competition
or stagnant client base.
Debra Valle, MCC